понедельник, 29 октября 2012 г.

Дверца превращается...

Источник http://www.mysimplehomelife.com

I turned this old armoire door to a chalkboard. This is a great way to recycle.




I even kept the original hardware but painted over the shiny finish in a creme white. I also used antiquing glaze over the paint then a sealer to protect the coats.



The Before









I love the curve....this is was gives this a unique look.






Lately with my chalkboard doors I like keeping the knob and hanging chalk with my yellow and white bakers twine around it.




I used heavy weight hangers for the back because these doors are heavy. I still need to paint the other door and I have another chalkboard to share another time.



I do believe if I don't sell this at my last show I might hang it up in my kitchen.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий