воскресенье, 22 апреля 2012 г.

Весенняя композиция с бабочками

Watercolor Butterfly Spring Decor Printable

Watercolor Butterly Printable

A few weeks ago, an idea popped into my head. I wanted to do watercolor. The last time I painted in watercolor was in 19XX (I am NOT going to date myself), when I was in art school. My school offered a week-long summer watercolor class in beautiful McCall, Idaho. My parents were in art school along with me, so the three of us took the class together as a little school credited vacation. I do have fond memories of that week.
Being in the business of crafty. . . I made my watercolor adventure into something that I can share with you. This is the first of a series of post and I will give you at least 3 ideas on how to use them for your Easter Brunch, Mother’s Day Brunch or a spring brunch. In the instructions below, I printed the butterfly templates on a card stock, though they will work on a lighter paper as long as your ink does not bleed through the paper. I purchased the tiny 1″ clothes pins at Michael’s craft store, but you can also order them on Amazon. Here is link for clothes pins on Amazon.
The downloadable PDF has 2 pages. I printed on a simple white card stock, first page 1 for the front, then turned the card stock over and printed page 2 on the back.
DIY Watercolor Butterfly Decor

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий